25 January 2014

What I'm wearing.

There are plenty fashion bloggers out there writing about clothes, accessories, styling etc. I have decided to be a fashion blogger for the hour, and write about what I wore today....
Today I am wearing: A pair of fleece-lined tights (Primark), knee high socks (Primark), jeans (River Island), strappy top (Primark), long-sleeved top (Promod), top (New Look), jumper (Primark), sweatshirt (H&M), jumper (Republic), leather jacket (Dorothy Perkins), coat (Oasis), scarf (FatFace), scarf (a present), hat (Primark), gloves (H&M) and walking boots (Mountain Warehouse). As you can tell I'm really going for the layering. This might be because it is -11°C,

It is beautiful but unbelievably cold. Predictably I went for a walk with the camera but I had to head home after half an hour because my hands were too numb to use it!
The sky is so misty that the hills fade off into the distance. The colours are beautifully soft. It doesn't look real. Hard to believe that these were taken five minutes walk from my flat.


8 comments:

  1. It's a race, isn't it? Will your hands get too numb to use the camera before the battery packs it in due to the freeeeeezing cold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice collection keep sharing Admin... :D Fight Club Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as soon as once more for sharing this great stuff.
    Movie Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy, Found your blog on Google and I will definatley be recommending and coming back to the site! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to bought more leather jackets but it must be genuine leather jacket for women, it prevent cold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, but especially those coat! You’re rocking them!!Shopping Store

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can also try Bomber Leather Jacket Next Time it also prevent cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For Sharing Such An Interesting Article, It Is Really Worthy To Read. I Have Subscribed To You And From Now On I'll Check Your Profile Daily For Interesting Stuffs. Deadpool's Outfits

    ReplyDelete