9 January 2014

The National UK Blog Awards

A while ago, when I was feeling particularly brave, I entered A Lucy in Germany into the National UK Blog Awards 2014, into the 'Young Persons Blog Award (18-25)'. I didn't know what would come of it but thought I might as well give it a go. Unfortunately I promptly forgot all about it. Until now. Now happens to be three weeks in to phase 1: the public vote. Fortunately the public vote doesn't close until 26th January 2014.

Can you guess where this is going?! Yes, this is me asking you nicely to vote for me. And because I am so nice I am even going to explain how to do it.

1. Click on the 'vote here' link below.
2. Fill in the form with your name and email address. (This is just to make sure that all the votes are from different people and to stop me voting for myself over and over again. You can vote more than once but there's no point as it doesn't count, but I appreciate the sentiment!)
3. Click the 'Submit' button. Easy.

See how nice I am, I even filled in the 'blog entry title', 'entry category' and 'type' fields for you.


Vote for A Lucy in Germany in the UK Blog Awards
Thank you so much for voting! And even if you didn't vote thank you for bothering to read my blog! Usual service will resume soon with a round up of what happened when A Lucy in Germany  went back to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment