26 July 2014

Long time no see

Sorry about that. I guess aupairing is more hectic than I anticipated leaving me not much time to write. Even so, it's been well over a month now which is pretty bad. I'm going to try to ease myself back into blogging gently. I miss writing about what I've been up to and without this record I'll probably forget what I've done.

As an aupair there is very little time to yourself. It is truly like being part of a family again, but one you can't get annoyed at! Fortunately there is no need to be annoyed as the family is lovely. The daily activities vary. There's the constant homework help, grammar learning and project planning duties but then there's the holiday to Lucerne, working behind the bar at the family-owned restaurant and being the car park attendant... not what I expected to be doing this Summer!

Sometimes being an aupair is really difficult but sometimes it looks like this.
So the photo makes me look like I'm super organised, starting on the reading for my final year at uni. It's actually the first act of the first play for the first module.

No comments:

Post a Comment