2 April 2014

Easter Holidays

The Easter Holidays are officially here! Another year abroad milestone right there. When I arrived in Bad Salzdetfurth the Easter Hols seemed about as real as unicorns. So I guess unicorns are real after all.
And because the holidays are so long I have under twenty days left of language assistanting at IGS. This time a year ago I still had no idea which Bundesland I would be spending the year in, and now it's almost gone.

Last time I finished school for the holidays I practically bounced home because I was so excited about flying home for Christmas. This time I walked home from school knowing that I would not be going home this holiday. There are still three weeks, seven countries and two days of school between me and England. April is going to be a very exciting month!

2 comments:

  1. Keep chasing rainbows and unicorns Lucy........life is magical!!!
    maw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete